- If a burglar comes into your house. HIYA HIYA THROW THEM INTO THEIR FACE AND UNLEASH A PRICKLY MONSTER!!
- Talking to. If you ever need a little rant, your friendly lil cactus has you back. But not literally because that hurts.
- If you ever need to make a teeny tiny hole in a piece of fabric. Press the fabric down onto one of the cactus’ needles and BABAM you got a tiny hole.
- For company. Don’t have anybody to watch the next episode of Riverdale and cheer on Bughead? That’s ok, your cacti are here to help.
- Warding off evil spirits. Never fear, your cacti are here! There’s probably some weird illuminati conspiracy theory that cacti help to ward off Lady Gaga’s evil twin.
- Pictures. You know how aesthetic cacti are? They’ll be sure to boost your latest Instagram pic to 100 likes. High five that cacti! (…best not actually.)
- Threatening. Example: “If you don’t stop hating on [insert cheesy sitcom, cheese or anything else] I’ll shove my cacti up your [insert unsavoury place].
- Sentence starters. Example: You overhear your latest friendcrush talking about cacti. *Butt in* “Hey, I have cacti too! What type are yours and what did you name them?”
- Inspiration. C’mon, who doesn’t like a cacti shirt? or a cacti bag? Or a cacti-inspired sofa?
- Blog posts. Example: “Things cacti are good for.”
Cactihi! Its Emma and I hope you liked this slightly weird post.
I’m telling ya, be prepared for tomorrow’s post, I feel like we’ve got to that stage in the relationship where I can talk about tough topics, how about you?
OH AND THANK YOU FOR 10 FOLLLOWERS! I know its not much but it means the world. 🙂